Father's Day | A whole new meaning.

When I became a mother, my husband became a father. I always knew he would be a good dad, just seeing him with his nieces made it obvious, but he slipped into fatherhood so naturally and beautifully, it took my breath away. Every day, I am in awe of him. He is the kind of man that I would hope my son grows to be and that is all a mother could hope for, right? Kamuela is the luckiest little boy to have such a hardworking, caring, sensitive, capable, and Godly man as his father and his example. The love that Josh shows towards Kamu, the care that he has shown towards me as I've become a mother, has been nothing short of incredible. I am the luckiest. We are the luckiest!

The joy of seeing his son being born. This photo takes my breath away.




Happy first Father's Day, my love. I couldn't be prouder to have you as the father of my children. I love you the most. 

Comments

Popular Posts