Kelly & Kate | Bend, OR Children Portraits

sweet Kelly
When I got my first dslr camera (thanks Dad!) back in 2007 I lived in Bend, Oregon and was nannying these two beautiful girls so I'm pretty sure they get the official title of my first models (or guinea pigs).
baby face Kate!





Now, five years later, I was so excited when their mom contacted me via my facebook page to book a session last weekend! I cannot believe how big Kelly and Kate have gotten but it was no surprise to see that they are as sweet, kind, funny, and even more beautiful then ever.


We had our session inside because of the snow flurries that were happening outside. It always makes me a little nervous to do a session inside because the lighting can be unpredictable... but luckily there are lots of big windows in their house that let in the lovely central Oregon light! *phew* Plus, I got to hear them on the guitar, piano, and flute. These girls are talented!



A pillow fight may or may not have been my suggestion. I plead the 5th. :)




These two seriously have the most gorgeous brown puppy dog eyes. So so lovely.



 This cracks me up! I asked them to make a funny face and they made the same face! Me and my sister do the same thing. I guess it's a sister thing!











 Maria and John, you have two amazing daughters and I'm so glad that I got to spend some time with them again. Kelly and Kate, don't ever stop being your amazing selves! I love you girls!

This session was purchased through the Japan Special offer! You too can get last year's price on this year's photo session! Click HERE for details! And thanks for the support! xo

Comments

Popular Posts