Weekend Update

So this post is slightly delayed but oh well, sometimes life gets in the way of blogging things in order! :-)

So last Saturday was my boyfriend's littlest brother's girlfriend's prom. Exciting right?! Except that she was in Hawaii. And Noah was not. So he was, understandably, a little bummed out about not being able to be there... so Josh and I decided to get Noah all dressed up for a night out on the town. To take his mind off things and all. We were even more game for it I think because neither Josh or I ever went to our own proms! So it was a win-win all around.

[please excuse the low quality iPhone pics]

Noah and his date for the night, Mana. ;-)

Of course we had to get boutonnieres for everyone!

Pinning one on my man!

I finally got a cheesy prom picture! :-D

Me and the boys out to dinner in Poulsbo.



Ha! Hey Mana, there's something in your teeth...


Love these fellas!

It warms my heart that Josh is all about the "photo ops" now.



I'm sure Noah would have preferred to have been with his girlfriend, but since he couldn't... I'm pretty sure this was a good second best. For me? It was definitely the BEST PROM EVAH.

Comments

Popular Posts