McMinnville, Oregon Wedding : Kristin & Jacob

I've known Kristin since I was in 6th grade but I never really KNEW KNEW her. We were friendly but never really friends, you know what I mean? We completely lost touch through high school and beyond but through the magic of facebook, we reconnected just in time for me to become her wedding photographer. I am so glad I got to be a part of her and Jacob's special day. I mean, just look at Kristin... LOOK! She is absolutely stunning and I literally had to stop myself from taking pictures so that they could, you know... get married and all. Their wedding was simply lovely, surrounded by friends and family at the McCabe Chapel in McMinville, Oregon. One of my favorite things is that they found the charming little white chapel on the hill by Krisitin's grandmother's suggestion; it's where she attended church as a child! The chapel was built in 1886, a full 100 years before I was even born! How awesome is that? And how awesome are Kristin and Jacob??? Answer: totally awesome.















Comments

Popular Posts