Erin Go Bragh

My last stop on my whirlwind European adventure was the most important stop of all, Ireland. I have been wanting to go to Ireland ever since I can remember. The fairy tales and magic, the green rolling hills, the history of my family... all of this called to me! Ireland was the main reason that I went on this entire trip... it was also a huge disappointment. But that was mostly due to our tour guide, so I won't hold it against Ireland. Hopefully I'll get to go back some day and actually enjoy the country for what it is... a truly magical place.


Saint Patrick.


Color coded, so when you're drunk, you know which one is yours.


Another castle, ruined.


Hill of Tara.


Spider Web in the morning.


Dublin Streets.


Dublin Bridge.


Irish Butter Makers. Cows.


Blarney Castle.


View, from Blarney Castle.


Sleeping Giant, Finn McCool.


Emerald Coast.


Cliffs of Moher


Lookout Tower.


Kylemore Abby.


Mooooooooo (with an Irish accent).

Comments

Popular Posts